TONIGHTS SOUTH SIDE GROUP IS CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER
NEW TIME & ROOM CHANGE AT SOUTHSIDE SEE GROUP PAGE FOR DETAILS
Teen Meeting is temporarily on Hiatus till the Spring!
However if you have a teen in need of support, email us and we will work with you.
For any teen 17 or older you may attend Under 30 group in the meantime!
Welcome to The Mood Disorder Support Group of Long Island. We have been there, we can help!
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR MEETINGS PLEASE CLICK ON "OUR GROUPS"
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FACILITATORS FOR LONG ISLAND. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING TO START GROUPS IN NYC (5 BOROS) IF YOU ARE INTERESRED PLEASE EMAIL US
Please Support us with your donations. We accept Paypal
Here are some answers to the Frequently Asked Questions that come our way!
1. Do I have to register? - No. Our groups anonymous and no membership or registration is required.
2. How much does it cost & do you take insurance? - Our groups are free, we do accept donations.
3. Can I come with my husband or wife to the meeting? - Each of our meetings are exclusive and anonymous. If you are a family member, only family should attend the family support groups. Vice Versa, the main groups, only the person with a mood disorder should attend that meeting.
4. Are there any open meetings? - Yes, the 1st Saturday of the month at South Oaks is an open meeting. All are welcome. Also the 5th meeting of the month, should there be one (some months have 5 weeks) is an open meeting at all locations.
5. I am not a family member, but a friend or Significant other, am I allowed to attend the family group? - Yes absolutely, it is a "Family & Friends Support Group
Want to know more about us and our projects? Read about the work we have done so far and our plans for the future. Do you like what we do and want to know what you can do to help? Learn more about us.